NOTE: A contrapiccalary contradicts itself, but it isn't a contradiction.
Stay here. Come on in.
- And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me."
- John The Apostle, in John 12.44
- Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him
yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in
his own eyes.
- Solomon, in Proverbs 26.4-5
- Even people who never get excited about anything get excited about something.
- Robert Taylor
- Everybody got stuck upside down on that ride; I never got stuck on that ride.
- Amanda Jewell
- Everything she did was effortless, but there was a great deal of effort
- André Leon Talley
- I could have said, "It's all his fault," but I couldn't say that.
- Robert G. Taylor
- I don't eat hot dogs, but when I do eat hot dogs, I eat here.
- Tail O' The Pup
- I haven't been to many [funerals], but I've been to quite a few.
- discussion leader
- I'll be out of town this weekend, but I won't be out of town.
- Frank Velez
- I'll be sad to go, and I wouldn't be sad to go. It wouldn't upset me to
leave St. Louis, but it would upset me to leave St. Louis. It's hard to
explain. You'll find out one of these days, but maybe you never will.
- Brett Hull, hockey player
- I'm not ignoring you; I'm just not listening to you.
- The Brother-In-Law
- If you want to help, don't help.
- David Nossaman
- Is 'DOS graphical interface' an oxymoron? To judge by Symantec Corp.'s
Norton Desktop for DOS, the answer is both yes and no.
- Patrick Marshall in "InfoWorld"
- It seems that the only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn
anything from history.
- Jodie Boren
- It was the same wording, phrased differently.
- Michael Ellis
- It would be funny, but it wouldn't be funny.
- Michael Kirk
- It's certainly not certain.
- It's funny, but it's not funny.
(That's funny; that sounds like what Michael Kirk said. And that's not funny.)
- It's not really a tree, but then it is a tree.
- Robert Oglesby
- It's not so much a thankless job, it's more a job with no thanks.
- Jan somewhat works for me, although she doesn't really.
- Mark Lee, space shuttle astronaut
- Juliet's so happy and in love, but at the same time so sad and lonely.
She's totally neurotic. I could really relate.
- Alicia Silverstone
- Lemme tell ya I can't tell ya how excited I am.
- Mort Downey
- She knows, but she doesn't know.
- There is a great deal more I want to say, but I don't want to say any more,
and I won't.
- delegate to the National Association for the Prevention
- They've changed the program without changing the program.
- someone in a database change planning meeting
- We are dumb, but we are not so dumb.
- Bill Cosby (himself)
- When John Kostakos left, it was a shock, but it wasn't a shock.
- You know, you never know.
- Peggy Rathje
- You'd better be outta here by the time I get back! Wait for me!
- Mortimer Brewster, in "Arsenic And Old Lace"
- You're the only one that lets me whine, and you don't even let me do it.
- Kathy Scott
Stay here. It's time to go.
related category: Irish Bulls