- "Surely you are one of them, for your ACCENT gives you away." (Matthew 26:73, NIV)
- For I did not speak of my own ACCORD . . . (John 12:49, NIV)
- Solomon made an ALLIANCE with Pharaoh king of Egypt and married his daughter.
(1 Kings 3:1, NIV)
- Their tongue is a deadly ARROW; it speaks with deceit. (Jeremiah 9:8, NIV)
- They will be places of refuge from the AVENGER . . . (Numbers 35:12, NIV)
- CARAVANs turn aside from their routes; they go up into the wasteland and perish.
(Job 6:18, NIV)
- Take along these ten cheeses to the COMMANDER of their unit. (1 Samuel 17:18, NIV)
- Though you soar like the EAGLE and make your nest among the stars, from there I
will bring you down," declares the LORD. (Obadiah 1:4, NIV)
- . . . everyone will die for his own sin; whoever eats sour grapes—his own teeth will
be set on EDGE. (Jeremiah 31:30, NIV)
- That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the
ELEMENTs will melt in the heat. (2 Peter 3:12, NIV)
- Therefore, behold, I will open the side of Moab from the cities, from his cities
which are on his FRONTIERs, the glory of the country . . .
(Ezekiel 25:9, KJV) Nissan
- I have heard a message from the LORD: An
ENVOY was sent to the nations . . . (Jeremiah 49:14, NIV)
- That night David made good his ESCAPE. (1 Samuel 19:10, NIV)
- Who being the brightness of his glory, and the EXPRESS image of his person . . .
(Hebrews 1:3, KJV)
- The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, FITs of rage,
selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like.
(Galatians 5:19-21, NIV)
- From the soldiers who fought in the battle, set apart as tribute for the
LORD one out of every FIVE HUNDRED. (Numbers 31:28, NIV)
- They crossed at the FORD to take the king's household over . . .
(2 Samuel 19:18, NIV)
- But he said to them, "Do not detain me, now that the LORD
has granted success to my JOURNEY. (Genesis 24:56, NIV)
- When there is a man who has labored with wisdom, knowledge and skill, then he gives
his LEGACY to one who has not labored with them. This too is vanity and a
great evil. (Ecclesiastes 2:21, NASB)
- But take care that this LIBERTY of yours does not somehow become a stumbling
block to the weak. (1 Corinthians 8:9, NASB)
- The ancients of Gebal and the wise men thereof were in thee thy calkers: all the
ships of the sea with their MARINERs were in thee to occupy thy merchandise.
(Ezekiel 27:9, KJV)
- Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a
very small rudder wherever the PILOT wants to go. (James 3:4, NIV)
- . . . the RABBIT also, . . . it is unclean to you . . . (Leviticus 11:6, NASB)
- So the LORD said to him,
"Bring me a heifer, a goat and a RAM. . ." (Genesis 15:9, NIV)
- "But I say to you in truth, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah,
when the SKY was shut up for three years and six months. . ." (Luke 4:25, NIV)
- The TORRENT of Kishon swept them away. . . (Judges 5:21, NASB)
- He presented the TRIBUTE to Eglon king of Moab. (Judges 3:17, NASB)
- So he said to the men of Peniel, "When I return in TRIUMPH, I will tear
down this tower." (Judges 8:9, NIV)
- If you think of another, please