back to miscellaneous puzzles
- I'm RAISING my children to be RISING stars.
- They sure have a lot of GARBAGE in their GARAGE.
- He was EXCITED when he finally EXITED the cave.
- This REDACTION of the book got a good REACTION from readers.
- I'll REENTER the leasing world, this time as a RENTER.
- That FLOWER has a LOWER price.
- Don't LINGER too long on the LINER.
- LATHER up first, and rinse off LATER.
- In REALITY, he'd rather work for a REALTY company.
- If you JOUST with the others, we will OUST you.
- When PACKING the car for a trip, PACING is important.
- If you BACKSLIDE, you'll end up on your BACKSIDE.
- TRANSMIT a message to the rapid TRANSIT authority.
- He WANDERS down to the pond where the WADERS like to go.
- The football COACHES all have their own CACHES.
- PHONE operators like to HONE their skills.
- A certain PORTION of the wizard's time was spent on a new POTION.
- If you're driving to the COAST during October, take a COAT.
- After a long hard day at the STORE, she was very SORE.
- This is the tallest STATUE in the whole STATE.
- I saw a DOVE and a DOE in my back yard.
- He might WRITE a book about a certain RITE.
- The NEXT day, the police caught the suspect in their NET.
- The PARTY will go on for a large PART of the evening.
- If you didn't keep DOZING off, you could be DOING more.
back to World Wild Web