The Gospel According To . . .
Mark Farner, Kerry Livgren, Little Anthony, Marilyn McCoo, Barry
McGuire, Maria Muldaur, Gary Paxton, and Dan Peek all moved on to
gospel music after achieving success as pop musicians.
Determine which of these eight performers matches each
description below and write their names in the grid.
Leave no spaces between words, but leave beginning spaces
so that the final letters of the names line up.
If your answers are the gospel truth, the eleventh column
reading down will complete the quotation at the bottom.
- member of Fifth Dimension and host of "Solid Gold"
- guitarist, keyboardist, and lyricist for Kansas
- original member of America before it became a duo
- former member of Jim Kweskin's Jug Band who sang "Midnight At
- solo artist who recorded "Alley Oop" and then labelled it as
by The Hollywood Argyles
- veteran of New Christy Minstrels who warned about "The Eve
- lead singer of the Imperials whose real last name is Gourdine
- guitarist for Terry Knight & The Pack and for Grand Funk
"Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all ________."
--Mark 16:15, NASB
to POP QUIZZES