JOHNSON / ADAMS / HARRISON
If you said, "Three men who were president," you were very close.
The answer is, "Six men who were president."
|John Quincy Adams||1825-1829|
|William Henry Harrison||1841|
- John Quincy Adams was the son of John Adams.
- George W. Bush was the son of George H. W. Bush.
- Benjamin Harrison was the grandson of William Henry Harrison.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt was a distant cousin of Theodore Roosevelt.
- Lyndon Johnson was no relation to Andrew Johnson, as far as I know.
(Sort by "Last" in the table below.)