CONSERVATION / ENTROPY / ASYMPTOTIC
the three laws of thermodynamics
- First Law Of Thermodynamics, The Conservation Law:
- Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.
- Second Law Of Thermodynamics, The Entropy Law:
- In all processes some of the energy involved irreversibly looses its
ability to do work.
- Third Law Of Thermodynamics, The Asymptotic Law:
- All processes slow down as they operate closer to the thermodynamic
(contributed by Kyle J Messerschmitt, source =
Principia Cybernetica Web)
Lien À Trois