- Adam was the original man, created by God in the beginning.
"So Adam lived a total of 930 years. Then he died."
- God prevented the Egyptian army from pursuing the Israelites. Like this:
"He jammed the wheels of their chariots so that they had difficulty driving."
- Jesus was in the wilderness to be tempted by Satan. . . .
"After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry."
- King David committed adultery with Bathsheba, got her pregnant, and then murdered her husband as part of the cover-up. . . .
"But the thing David had done displeased the Lord."
- Jael, Heber's wife, drove a tent peg through Sisera's head and pinned him to the ground. . . .
". . . and he died."
to be continued . . .